Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let me introduce myself

My name is Oscar and I am a boxer. I am just over 5 months now so mommy says I'm allowed to use the computer now.


My birthday is May 26 2007 and my mum thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I was 12 weeks when I came home with my adoptive parents. This is a pic of me and mum the day I came home.

I have grown a lot since then. Mom says I have grown a lot in the last WEEK. And everyone does seem to be commenting on how fast I'm growing all of a sudden.

This is my friend Tucker. He is my uncle I guess. He is my Grandma's baby. I am week older than he is and he is schnauzer. We love to chase each other around and wrestle but sometimes tucker bites me a little too hard.


My favourite things are long walks, my tennis ball, my stuffed monkey and licking off the spoon when my mum has yogurt. I love to play and I love to sleep.

So that is the just of it. Pleased to meet you. Hope we can get to know each other better.

No comments: