Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm sorry Mum!!

I don't think I have mentioned much about my "little problem". I don't like being left alone by mummy and daddy during the day. The vet says I have a separation anxiety. Mum has tried a lot of different things to try to keep me happy in my crate during the day but I get so scared during the day. This is the 3rd crate we have tried.

Don't I look cute in there sleeping. Of course mum was home so I knew I was safe.

On Wednesday this week I made a breakthrough. Literally!!! I got myself out of the new crate. Not out of the door of course but out of the back. The back was against the wall and I turned the crate and collapsed the back. Mum says she still doesn't know how I did it. I'm not telling either.

But I was so well behaved when I was loose mum and dad thought they would leave me out of the crate the next day. I got a little anxious and bored and found some neat stuff around the kitchen and living room.

These pumpkins were on the kitchen table but I got one down and ate a lot of it. The movies have been in a box since we moved into the new house but I have never liked the way mum looks at Johnny Depp when Dad isn't around.

Anyway....to make a long story short. I'm back in crate #2 the plastic one that I can't get out of and I'm not very happy about it. Mum says we are going to work on it but I'm putting up a good fight.

I worked very hard at training to day. Searching for Mum in the field is a great game and I learnt some agility stuff today. What a blast! Am I ever pooped tonight though.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Yup nutter for sure! A blog for your dog? I didn't know you could read Oscar's mind.
:)